Thursday, August 8, 2013

No Diet Coke

Thought I would post real quick about Diet Coke - another one of my addictions. I usually have about 5 a day and have to have one every day before work. I don't drink coffee - that used to be my justification, besides saying to myself that it is DIET. However, I am now on my 5th day without it and I actually don't miss it at all. I watched the first hour of the documentary called "Hungry For Change" and some doctors in that film said pilots don't drink diet sodas because it can mess with your vision! It's chemically engineered crap that I just kept buying and pouring down my body. But guess what, my body is NOT a trash can any more. Also, the aspartame also causes a euphoria that leads to the craving of carbs. People who drink diet soda get FATTER!!!! It's a fact.

And of course, regular Coke is terrible because it has WAY too much sugar. Got to just stick with water and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment