Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 17 - Burger Blues

Today is day 17 and I have still only lost 8 pounds. Feeling poopy about it. This whole juicing thing is getting harder every day. I thought it would be getting easier. I have had some feminine health problems the last few days which have made me feel crummy and crave food. I feel like I need caffeine, which I haven't had in 17 days. I also was really craving beef tonight for some reason. I broke down and had a burger at Wendy's. Wish I could exercise, but I am just not feeling it. This week we also went back to school (teachers only) and the days have been long. I have managed to sit through staff breakfasts where everyone around me is eating danishes and bagels with cream cheese. I also managed to have a working lunch today with my teammates who were eating Taco Bell. All-in-all I am still feeling good and energized, but I need to start seeing the scale move down again! Need some encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment