Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 3

188.4 - down 4 pounds in 2 days. Woke up feeling yucky and sluggish. Took a hot shower and decided that I was going to make this a great day no matter what. I was not going to lay around all day wanting to eat. So, what do women do to feel better - that's right, I got a mani/pedi and went shopping with my mom. Bought a new ring at Pandora shop for my upcoming birthday! While we were out I tried a juice from Robek's. It was Pineapple, papaya, and kale. It was very delicious, but it spiked my blood sugar a bit. Still haven't cheated at all. Very proud of myself!

Recipe:

Homemade Gazpacho

4 tomatoes

1 cucumber

1 tablespoon garlic

1 splash of red wine vinegar

1 splash of olive oil

1 splash of Perrier

1 teaspoon cumin

3 tablespoons of organic pico de gallo containing red peppers, green peppers, onions, cilantro, and lime

Put in blender and then chill in fridge. Delicious! I don't consider this cheating because everything is totally all natural and homemade - all veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment