Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 29 - Feeling Fine

Tomorrow I will hit a huge milestone - not only will it be day 30 of juicing, but it will be day 30 of no Diet Coke. I think that is an even bigger accomplishment! To be completely honest, I have not stuck to just juicing for the last 29 days. As most of you know who have been following along on my journey, every day I have replaced at least 2 meals with juice. Yay me! (You gotta celebrate all the little wins and not focus on the shortcomings.) There have been several days in the past two weeks that I have had pho soup for dinner, or a turkey sub from Subway for lunch, or the occasional dinner. I have tried to make better choices and to stop myself before feeling full. Since the beginning of the summer I am down 16 pounds, and down 11 since starting the juicing. That's not as much as I wanted, but I am super proud of myself.

This week I am going hard core. No real meals at all (after tonight's Labor Day steak fajita meal with friends) and I am going to run/lift weights every day. This week I want to leave the 180s for good. I am soooooo close! The inches are coming off too. I have lost almost 3 inches just from my waist which is making a huge difference in how I look in my clothes. The bloat is gone and my tummy is getting flatter and flatter. I wore clothes this week that I bought 4 years ago and haven't been able to wear since. That's progress, my friends!

I'm off to drink my delicious morning juice. Here is the recipe:
5 handfuls of spinach
1 pear
1 peach
2 kiwis
3 big chunks of pineapple

2 comments:

  1. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort.http://juicerblendercenter.com/which-vitamix-to-buy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy isn’t a goal, it’s a way of living. Best juicing can make a healthy lifestyle if you maintain proper juicing. If possible drink juice from the time you wake up. Make this juice meal every time with the best masticating juicer.

    ReplyDelete