Thursday, September 5, 2013

Day 32 - Goodbye Inches

Day 32. Feeling pretty great. Scale is moving down - in the right direction! I am still juicing for at least 2 meals a day. I have started running 3 miles and lifting weights every other day. Today I have no school, so I plan to take a long walk. It's glorious outside and I just can't sit inside all day. Since the beginning of the summer I have lost almost 17 pounds (11 since the juicing started on August 4th). That is like 3 gallons of milk. No wonder I have more energy! Carrying around that extra weight was hard on my body for sure.

I have some new and improved measurements to share:
Waist started at 41.5, now 39.
Hips started at 44, now 42.5.
Thigh started at 26, now 25.
Arm started at 15, now 14.
Breasts started at 44, now 42.5.

Feeling proud of myself. My goal is to lose another 10 pounds by October 1st. Think I can do it? You're damn right I can!

1 comment: