Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Day 45 - I am a Kick Ass Woman

So it's day 45 and I am still going strong. I have been juicing at least 2 meals a day and have been exercising like crazy. I am feeling really good. I do not have Earth shattering numbers to share and I'm a bit bummed about that (but I am still one kick ass woman!)

To recap, I started this journey in late June at 197 pounds. I started juicing on August 4th at 192.9 pounds. It's 45 days later and I am now 179. That's not what I expected - I thought I would be down at least 20 by now, but LIFE gets in the way sometimes. I keep telling myself - take it one day at a time and try your best. Don't get down on yourself when life throws you a curve ball and NEVER look back.

I have started a Facebook group of kick ass women friends who want to eat right and get healthy - I am calling it Shrinking Sisters. The group is made up of my sister, 2 childhood friends, and 2 neighborhood friends. I am hoping to inspire them and get more encouragement myself. They have actually gotten out and exercised (except for my sister) and I am so proud of them. Sis, if you are reading this, you get a bye for one more week due to your injuries and then you need to get your butt moving!

My pledge for the week - I need to go back to hard core juicing. I want to see big numbers (I feel like a Biggest Loser contestant). Except for this Thursday (dinner with coworkers), I will JUICE ONLY for the next several days (I'm not committing to an actual number of days because my hubby reads this blog and will remind me, "ugh, weren't you going to ONLY drink juice for the next bla bla days?"

Wish me luck!

1 comment: